Philips Zoom Day White 6 % HP
Sensitive teeth? Want a whiter smile? No problem
The healthy whitening treatment for sensitive, slightly stained teeth. With Philips Zoom DayWhite 6 % Hydrogen Peroxide + ACP, get the healthier, brighter smile they want with the sensitivity they need.
A custom whitening experience designed for you
We’ve taken our same superior formulas and redesigned them to fit the needs of every patient. Whether you want a gentle treatment or maximum shades fast, we have a custom-fit solution for you. With a customisable option for every smile and superior formulas developed to minimise sensitivity and improve whitening lustre, it’s no wonder Philips Zoom is the no.1 patient-requested professional whitening brand in the U.S.
- Nothing Works Faster!
- ACP Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface of and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity.
- PATENTED DUAL BARREL SYRINGE Separates the calcium from the phosphate until the moment of use to assure stability, convenience and greater comfort.
- AUTOMIXING NOZZLE Specially designed auto mixing allows you to create a fresh and equal blend of gel each time you whiten.
- HIGH VISCOSITY GEL Provides better tooth contact, while remaining in trays throughout the whitening session
- Delicious Cool Mint Flavor
Dual Barrel Syringe Technology The advanced technology of the patented dual barrel syringe allows the Peroxide chamber to remain separate from the activator chamber until the moment of use. This allows the freshest blend of gel to be dispensed every time your patients whiten!
- Patented Syringes for New Levels of Stability By separating ingredients in our patented dual-barrel syringe, our bleaching gels are assured the best stability without requiring refrigeration. In addition, separating calcium and phosphate in each barrel maximizes ACP’s effectiveness.
Recommended wear time is 30 Minutes a day. For up to 2 weeks.